lunes, 1 de marzo de 2010

Entrevista Con Romeo Strify Y Yu

CINEMA BIZARRE....

The story of an implosion

On January 21st, we learnt that Cinema Bizarre stopped its activities. While the group seems to be split into two - Romeo and Yu on one side, Strify and Shin of the other one, Kiro remaining silent - and after many speculations, we asked the interested what they was there really. Total excluded for you!

By: Noémy Langlais in French (Rock One) (and in english by véronique


At the end of January, you announced that Cinema Bizarre would have a break in 2010. Many fans think that this one is definitive. What is it really?....

Romeo Nightingale (singer): Cinema Bizarre is in indefinite break for the moment. I do not know if we shall return one day, the time will tell.

Jack Strify ( singer ) : We need time. We cannot say if the break is definitive because nobody knows what is going to take place.

Take off

When and why did you make this decision?

R.N. : It's the common decision which we took then we went away from each others. We are still friends but, at the moment, we need to live certain things separately. Having turned enormously, and having lived for a long time together, it was time for us to take off. We have been together much more for a long time than many current groups and that was not still easy.....

J.S. : These last months, I discovered certain aspects of my personality of whom I wasn't even conscious. I met the guys five years ago, and we passed most of the time together.
We were all trés young people in this period and, as time goes by, we changed, we have grown naturally. We aren't any more the same persons. This decision was not easy but personally I think that we could not any more beings so close as before.

This decision is it bound to the end of your contract with Universal?

J.S. : No, they are bullshit. A group doesn't need a contract with a label to exist. It's really an internal decision. The decision of this break was more difficult than planned for us.
Many fans write that they cannot believe, that Cinema Bizarre died, but we shall always be there. As long as you do not forget our songs, Cinema Bizarre will live.

Something harder...

You seem all to have projects. Can you speak to me about yours and about those the other members of CB

R.N. : At the moment, it would seem that Shin and Strify have planned to make something from their part. You can see the progress of their projects by going on Myspace of mr.Hangover and Jack Strify. As for Yu and me, we had for a long time planned to make another group next to Cinema Bizarre, because we want to turn to something harder and to express more things that within Cinema Bizarre. Our new group is called Rouge Morgue. The name comes from a book of Edgar Allan Poe "Double Assassinat dans la Rue Morgue". We are six, Tadahisa and Yu in guitars, To in the bass, Suzy in keyboards, Knives to the drum and I to the singing. At the moment, we work on our first album.

J.S. : I cannot speak in the name of the others, as far as there is not a lot to say for the moment. I have many ideas in the lead, but seen that they are just projects and nothing concrete, I cannot say about it more.

Only Kiro is more silent. What are his projects, and why did he delete his profile Myspace?....


J.S.: Kiro is in a new phase of its life and if he is happy, I am him also.

Jack Strify, we recently learnt that you would make a DJ set in ....Moscow.... on April 3rd. How were you contacted?

J.S. : A friend of me has wanted to make a party for me and to make me play. Certainly, I am not a DJ, but I can spend some nice songs. The party is called "Viva La Wonderland" and will be inspired by " ....Alice.... in wonderlands ".

We also know that you like the show, the staging. What kind of musicals do you appreciate ?

J.S. : I like "The Rocky Horror Show"! I listen to the soundtrack of the film a lot. I think that it is my preferred. I also liked the musical episode of " Buffy against Vampires " called " Ounce more with feeling ". The last one whom I attended is "The Producers". I find this halarious comedy but regrettably, it had no success expected in ....Germany...., probably because it laughs at Hitler and Nazis. Certain Germans do not feel at ease with this part of their history. Nevertheless, I think that the past is very important because you can learn of your errors.

From your part Romeo, you recently confided us that you had recorded a title for a Black Veil Brides's next album. How did it arrive?

R.N. : I lives at present with Andy and Jake de Black Veil Brides. Our group was always very close to them and, as time goes by, we had the idea to work together. I am going to sing on one of their pieces and Andy will make an appearance on one of ours! Later, we shall see good if we pursue the experiment. We think at present about a common tour with a lot of surprises.....


Valentine Spirit

What musical direction do you want to take in the future?....

R.N. : We turn to a mixing of metal / rock / emo with elements the ..Indus... We have every different influences but we come all of the rock!

J.S.: I am going to follow my intuition.

Do you know where your career is going to take shape?....

R.N. : The world is our house, because as we say: " where is the heart, there is the house " a part of the group is based to Los Angelès, but we plan To and Yu to install us on the spot also.....

J.S.: I shall go there where the work asks me! Recently, I worked on a piece with a singer very talented German pianist Valentine.

What's attracts you in this new prospect of career ?

R.N. : It's an incredible luck for us, an opportunity to work with friends and to create about of thing again. We all had projects before this one, but at the moment we are gathered to create something bigger that before!

J.S.: Maybe that I would be a part of another group, who knows? These last years I concentrated only on Cinema Bizarre, but at the moment I want to make the other thing. I cannot live without music, for me it is as to breathe. The concerts already misses me.....
But I can also study and return to the school or to the university.

Romeo, you have been known keyboardist from Cinema Bizarre. Today you are again singer, what's it brings you furthermore?

R.N. : I have been keyboardist for the first time when I joined Cinema Bizarre. It was a new experiment, before that, I had always been to the singing. Younger, I had various musical projects and I also played the role of Tyron Jackson in the musical " Fame ". In my breast beats a heart of lion. It is what what urges me to express me and to make what I like most, to sing and to play with my friends!

And you Yu, how do you feel today?
....

Yu (guitar, singer) : It's very new for me to be in this group because it's something that I want to make with Romeo since a long time. Furthermore, I always felt the need to sing, then I shall make choirs on Rouge Morgue.The sound of my guitar will be much heavier than previously. I have acquired a lot of experiment in the course of the months and I improved. With Tadashita, the other guitarist, we created lines of heavy guitar coming from my passion for the Japanese music, and from the interest which Tada carries in the American groups.


The last word?....

R.N. : We appreciate our fans and the support which they show us. We promise you to hold you informed about the progress of things on our Myspace and Twitter. We love you and we say to you soon!....

J.S.: I shall like saying to the fans of CB that that breaks me the heart to say to them that we have stopped the group. All that we were able to carry out, was possible only thanks to their passion for our music. I shall like to say to you thank you for all these last years.

0 comentarios:

free counters
 
Powered by Blogger