sábado, 29 de noviembre de 2008

Poema De Luminor - MOONLIGHT

Here it beats my heart so cold.
Apperas my body made from stone.
A stone that long ago was built.
Not any tear could break this shild.
This shild..protecting me from light.
The sunshine never touched my mind.
Days had usless passed me by.
But then..cold Moonlight touched my eye.

And something broke down..and something ressuracted.

Moonlight.My lonely star there shining bright.
See...all the shadows turn to life.
Your splendor made my cold stone brake.
It touched me warm...and i awoke.

Phrase 2: My eye´s stone broke..the tear could run.
Freed from this lonely endless search.
Forgotten..what they all had done.
That I felt death.But still on earth.

´Caus now i finally felt again.
I´ve never had..till there was you.
You´ve shown me things i´ve never known.
With your cold touch...i found my own.

Caus we´re two drifters..off to life our world.
On Rivermoon..we´re searching our way home.

Moonlight.My darklight star there shining bright.
You remembered me on all that once was life.
Your cold light made my hard stone brake.
You´ve seen my soul...so I awoke

0 comentarios:

free counters
 
Powered by Blogger