miércoles, 29 de julio de 2009

STRIFY FOR BRAVO (ingles)



SCHOOL
Mother said, that I was terribly curios child and always asked lots of questions. Nevertheless, I didn’t enter into relations with my school. In some moment I became so tired and left off this fucking school and began working up here and there.


FAME
Fame is a heavy thing. Once upon a time during the tour in France we left a car and it seemed to us for the first second that we will go crazy, because we didn’t expect to see such number of screaming people!!!


MAKE UP
I began to use make up at the age of 13. But I did it rather decently. My mom wasn’t against it, she always considered, that make up becomes me. But my father was terribly furious! He considered, that it’s unworthy for a real man.


CHARACTER
I always was a little bit self-centred . I can’t say that I am totally selfish, but my own personality is very important to me. Because of this part of my character some people think that I have star fever. Also since my childhood I was a convinced recusant, always hated generally accepted rules. Rules is a bullshit!


HOMOSEXUALITY
There is no surprise, that if we wear make up and don’t look like the usual men, many consider that we are gays… It seems to me, that this is a personal matter for each! Often very funny situations happen. For example, sometimes I am asked to leave the WC - they think, I am a girl, ha-ha-ha!


A DREAM GIRL
Between us there should be a sparkle. Electric current – do you understand what I mean? Dream girl should realize what part for me plays extravagance. Also I always pay attention on lips. Yes-yes, lips is my weakness. I am a real lip fetishist!

0 comentarios:

free counters
 
Powered by Blogger